New Product Introduction Case Study: AlterG M300
Thursday, October 14th from 11:30am-1:30pm
This seminar presents a case study that involves four separate businesses combining expertise in Mechanical, Electrical Design, Product Reliability, and Operations to deliver an integrated New Product Introduction (NPI) review of the AlterG M300 product. Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) was used to focus the results. To improve integration, a “General Contractor” model was used, where project management and inputs were managed via a single point of contact. This approach delivered high-level expertise across multiple disciplines, on-demand availability, and laid the foundation for long term support with existing product knowledge.
During this session you will learn how to:
• Navigate NPI resource spikes
• Leverage technical experts to improve product quality
• Learn about Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
• Improve collaboration between internal and external teams
• Michael Keer, Founder and CEO, Product Realization Group
• Walt Maclay, President, Voler Systems
This is a great forum to attend if you are involved in the New Product Introduction or Development of high-technology products.
3031 Tisch Way, 100 Plaza East
San Jose, CA 95128-2530